Saturday, October 11, 2014

10.11 CD TRC 53 ...bread and butter



10.11...bread and butter

power-driven fowl
in rays of a setting sun
flies home                                                             © Oliana

several times a month, he does
returns with bread and butter                                ©JP/dh


*
addendum:

smiling at me
happy for my home cooking
until the next time

©JP/dh

Note: In our modern day and age it is oft
difficult to find a job you love where you
don’t have to travel. Having any job is a
blessing when economics are gloomy.
This tan regna touched me because my
spouse has to travel for the ‘job’ and that

power-driven fowl is a big part of our lives.

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.