Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A-Z for April 2016 E b

Unofficial A-Z challenge 2016
(On Sundays - still using Kipfer’s book for inspiration for Instant or Just Karma)

“Now is the Time : 170 Ways to Seize the Moment”
By Patrick Lindsay
Now is the time...to give yourself some space.

“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

visual impressions

mirror reflections
only tell one part of your
limited story

take all the best parts of you
heritage and acquired skills

press the envelope
reach for the ceiling or sky;
dig deep for your growth

©JP/dh

(renga as I was taught...syllables in line/ line space/ syllables in line:
5/7/5 line space 7/7 line space 5/7/5)

(With quotes by famous folks
Whose last names start with the alphabet
Or at least have those ‘tricky letters’ -

U, Q, X & Y in them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.