Unofficial A-Z challenge 2016
(On Sundays - still using the book for inspiration for Just Karma)
“Now is the Time : 170 Ways to Seize the Moment”
By Patrick Lindsay
Now is the time ...to embrace the twilight
“Colors seen by candlelight will not look the same by day.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861)
Lambent
illumine
my
hindsight to fore
©JP/dh
(pi ku line/syllable 1/3, 2/1, 3/4)
3. Adj.: softly bright or radiant.
(With quotes by famous folks
Whose last names start with the alphabet
Or at least have those ‘tricky letters’ -
U, Q, X & Y in them)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.