Just Karma 39
Trinet
Spooked
crisp air,
barn fires
smoke and mirrors, mazes in corn,
tampered traditions; last night they came
and we
had our
light out
©JP/dh
So there is enough police coverage all around
different areas have limited (from 6 to 8 pm)
Trick or Treat nights.
You can turn out your porch light
if you don’t want to participate.
The Trinet: just 7 lines with word counts of 2,2,6,6,2,2,2
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.