Monday, November 11, 2013

Respectfully : November 11th.

Elfje Quint

Respectfully

service
then and
now, in war
rarely in peacetime, brave
protectors

protectors
of choices
the ability to
make, break and shake
laws

strong,
brave, true,
just, and willing
to spill blood for
freedom

laws
attempting to
guide singular vision
to global expanding populations;
people

people
some strong
some weak - still
need protecting from tyrants -
service!

©JP/davh

1 comment:

  1. "At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, we shall remember them."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.