Thursday, June 20, 2013

IDeal *Board: dIce, cASt; gaME : WWP 162 (P9)

Define a sky dream in words. Think of healing words. If words have power (and they do), write a mystical poem with incantatory power.


......................................IDeal *Board: dIce, cASt; gaME

floating in the ocean..................an abalone, rests.......................breathing in the salt
in the late afternoon...................within the concave bowl..............absorbing the freedom
slightly overcast sky..................of a clam shell,..........................of the ebbing tide -
play the game; I spy..................held gently by a hand..................peace in a vision...

an abalone, rests.......................breathing in the salt...................the sun is slowly setting
within the concave bowl..............absorbing the freedom................on the book of life...
of a clam shell,..........................of the ebbing tide -.....................still quite open and willing to
held gently by a hand.................peace in a vision........................add chapters without strife

breathing in the salt...................the sun is slowly setting..............opinions can differ;
absorbing the freedom................on the book of life....   ..............as long as true love
of the ebbing tide -.....................still quite open and willing to........abounds of self - the
peace in a vision...  ...................add chapters without strife..........only direction is: up

the sun is slowly setting.............opinions can differ;.....................an abalone, rests
on the book of life.....................as long as true love....................within the concave bowl
still quite open and willing to.......abounds of self - the...................of a clam shell,
add chapters without strife..........only direction is: up...................held gently by a hand

opinions can differ;.....................an abalone, rests......................floating in the ocean
as long as true love ...................within the concave.....................in the late afternoon
abounds of self - the...................of a clam shell,.........................slightly overcast sky
only direction is: up....................held gently by a hand................play the game; I spy

*board:
3. a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some
special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
5. Bookbinding. stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth,
or the like to form the covers for a book.

*Id are the instincts closely connected with the body

(c)JP/davh

4 comments:

  1. Jules, you've outdone yourself. The words are not only healing, but I love the board game format. I like how these short stanzas or "pieces" can be strung together in a variety of different orders.

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the format, Jules. I agree, it has a healing quality to it. By the way, on wp you can change the periods to white so they don't show.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try that...once but maybe I was in the wrong place as it didn't work. They are white in my document, but when copy and pasted they show up. I'll have to look into changing colors on WP as I'm not sure exactly how to do that. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely fantastic Jules, I agree with Raven. Every stanza is a treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.