https://julesgemsandstuff.blogspot.com/
Test post
nd 1.16 XXV poetry
nd 1.16 XXV haibun
Unspoken Resolution
(Since the New Year; Better Body, Better Health)
Attempting to become stronger
Doing more steps daily
And taking more online classes
With our new health insurance program
Working with weights
Attempting to hold a ‘plank’ pose
For half a minute on elbows and toes
Settling the mind with a guided yoga routines
Must have helped just a tad this week
Since I had my highest series of 434
In bowling since our senior league began -
Going to bring up my 118 average
While we only took one point out of 4
It was still a fun outing
Even as the snow flurried
And dulled the sky...
slight weight gain
could be extra mass
of muscle
© JP/dh
Friends books and Books I'm In at my other place
Amazon link to Sunflower Tanka I've poems in this book published in December 2024
(Please remember when visiting through the Reader (or not)- I can’t see ‘Likes’, not right away - unless I hunt them down.// Pop in a :) or even just an “i” for I stopped by.- not sure if this is applicaple here...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.