nd 1.17 XXV poetry/ haibun
Jumping a Sinking Ship
Unsupportive sinking ship
Too many changes that make no sense
No life lines, no life preservers,
Mostly no respect for
Just leaving things working easily
Adding salt to my soup
With my own tears
But I’ve gotta find
The best way for me
To go on with my show
hope to see
y’all on the flip side
of my moon
© JP/dh
Please remember when visiting through the Reader (or not)- I can’t see ‘Likes’, not right away - unless I hunt them down.// Pop in a :) or even just an “i” for I stopped by. (not sure how this works here.)
Friends books and Books I'm In at my other place
Amazon link to Sunflower Tanka I've poems in this book published in December 2024
(Please remember when visiting through the Reader (or not)- I can’t see ‘Likes’, not right away - unless I hunt them down.// Pop in a :) or even just an “i” for I stopped by.- not sure if this is applicaple here...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.