Two parts: Prose and a renga
relic?
art represents many things to many people
form and function, grace and beauty
symbols of power to be feared and destroyed...
that two men who could be brothers can
fight with each other - unwilling to bend
what symbolic harvest lays to waste and ruin
where is the greater good when disfunction
rules and blinds hearts and binds slaves
and adds salt to open wounds of history...
reward?
out of the ashes
the phoenix rises pure
wanting a safe roost
will any human on earth
be able to offer such
adapt and accept
peace - live harmoniously
out of the ashes
©JP/davh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.