Wednesday, October 5, 2016

BE5 October 2016 b

BE5: rose, rose

yellow rose at dawn
angling through atmosphere
caressing the earth
©JP/dh

Awakening

The sun’s dawning brings back warmth, light, and color
to a darkened world.

The Breathe Easy Deck by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber
(in no particular order)

Yellow roses create warm feelings and provide happiness.
Giving yellow roses can tell someone the joy they bring you and the friendship you share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.