Sunday, August 7, 2016

Just Karma 147 TWD 7 for August 2016 b

Just Karma #147
Love is Magic
(Elfje/Reverse Elfje)

Magic
Can be
As simple as
Accepting the reflection of
Yourself

Especially
Accepting the healing of
Invisible scary scars;
Love your
Magic

©JP/dh

Let your life be transformed.
When you stop making assumptions, your word becomes impeccable,
and your life is completely transformed. Magic just happens in your life.
What you need comes to you easily because spirit moves freely.
(dark cyan 2/bold)

Toltec Wisdom; The Four Agreements: A 48 Card Deck:
By Don Miguel Ruiz
(I shuffled the deck and am going in my own order)
1. Be impeccable with your word 2.Don’t take anything personally
3.Don’t make assumptions 4.Always do your best


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.