Saturday, July 4, 2015

ik 141 for July 2015 b

ik 141


The American 767


celebrating?


recognizing more loss we
make plans to attend and
share grand memories of love

Inspired by: Three essentials for happiness:
something to do, something to hope for,
someone to love.
from: Instant Karma by Barbara Ann Kipfer
8,879 ways to give yourself and others
good fortune right now.
*
Karma is cause and effect. Dharma means cosmic law.
Yoga is enlightenment through movement and Tao is the
practice of acting in harmony with the fundamental essence
of everything you encounter.


Note: my haiku (or other forms) are my interpretations
or of how I might put the inspirational sentence
into practice, for me.  Also, I am going in my own order.


©JP/dh
7.4.15
Note: an older cousin who served in WWII passed yesterday.
May all who serve to make the world better in any way
be honored and remembered this Fourth of July.


Created by Dennis L. Dean. The American 767 is:
a tristich, a poem in 3 lines. (Cool thing to know!)
syllabic, 7-6-7 syllables per line. Unrhymed.
The original prompt asked to include a bug. Not sure if that is part of the script.

But then I often go of script :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.