Saturday, June 30, 2012

RM MM 21 Elfje Trio: Melding

Elfje Trio: Melding
market
patchouli, sandalwood
sculpt natural serenity
opium from red poppies...
dye?

cafe
rose sundress
hippie sings karaoke
espresso acts like serum
drum?

yoga
to ease
the rapid heart
herbal raspberry rain -
live?

JP/davh
See more and learn about the Elfje form here:
http://simplyelfje.wordpress.com/

market, yoga, cafe, dye, serum, patchouli, sandalwood, raspberry, opium, herbal,
natural, espresso, sundress, serenity, rain, rose, sculpt, drum, karaoke, hippie
http://rosemarymint.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/monday-melting-week-21/


June 30, 2012

5 comments:

  1. So many wonderful images and scents packed into this truly interesting form!! Well written Jules!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat form. Really enjoyed how you incorporated the words from Monday Melting here. Really think the, for lack of better word, stop/start listing of images, and the connections the mind makes between each, is, and came off very, very neat. Really enjoyed. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your Elfjes, Jules. These are particularly fetching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this poem, and I love this form! Thank you so much for sharing it. I'll have to try it. What a fantastic use of the words. I'm super excited over this. :)

    These are my favorites:

    "opium from red poppies"

    "rose sundress
    hippie sings karaoke
    espresso acts like serum"

    "herbal raspberry rain"

    ... so pretty much all of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one as ever Jules and thanks for the continuing mention of Simply ELfje.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.