The Sunday Whirl 84 : other verse
http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/wordle-84/
Mixed short form series: tau ku, haiku, pi ku, haiku, tau ku
Sister Dreams
if one could scent the still
sky - would
senses sway as they skimmed all that
was filling and loading
our blurring sight? exhausted we
fell, like small flecked insects
(little bits
of
crazy life drawn)
in a dizzy heap.
we danced wildly - spinning
circles in moonlight -
we held tightly to each
other
until the very end of time
(c)JP/davh
still, scent, sight, fell, flecked, sway,
loading, heap, skimmed, held, end, filling
Process notes: Do you remember mid summer evenings - when you were still small and close to the earth? Grasping hands and twirling as fast as you could, smelling the grass crush beneath your feet, trying to look at the stars, as your cotton dress held by strings at the shoulder allowed you to feel the warm night air almost everywhere... one person would slip up and the other follow, giggling, giddy, breathless - not worrying at all about grass stains while trying to focus on the moon and maybe Venus in a moment that you thought would last forever....?
Sunday, November 25, 2012
9 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes...! Those forever moments. This is a beautiful write, Jules. It pulled me into it.
ReplyDeleteSmiling at your process notes. Yes, I remember twirling until dizzy and collapsing in a heap on the ground as the world spins.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely read Jules.
I just love these childhood memories shared. I do remember similar times....and they make me smile.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, and thanks for the process notes, they brought up some good memories :-)
ReplyDeleteJules, yes, I remember those evenings like they were yesterday. Lovely write.
ReplyDeletePamela
twirling,turning, and twisting until falling down, and looking up at the stars. A time of dreaming without parameters of any kind. Love your imagery Jules,
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/first-kiss/
ah, sisters...something I know nothing about, but it sounds nice!
ReplyDeleteHow well I remember. You've brought it up front and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThere is something wild and free and joyful about the dance you describe.
ReplyDeleteMy Whirling Wordle Words